Have you ever wanted a brighter smile with the use of cosmetic enhancements or procedures? Even if you have discolored teeth, there is still hope for a remedy via teeth whitening systems. The three main types of whitening systems are professional teeth whitening, dentist-recommend treatment plans for at-home use, or via the purchase of over-the-counter whitening products.
Begin your legacy to a lasting smile this year with a tooth whitening system. Here are some tips to follow:
– Not all teeth whitening products use the same materials to whiten teeth. Thus, some bleach teeth deeper than others that simply look to only remove stains at the surface.
– Before using any dental product, always contact your dentists at Coppell Smiles to ensure the product is right for you.
– Beware of any products that stimulate tooth sensitivity, gum bleaching, or gum irritation.
– The three major types of teeth whitening products are over-the-counter, dentist-administered bleaching treatments, and treatments prescribed by dentists for at-home use.
– Always use a teeth bleaching product exactly as instructed and for the time required. Leaving a whitening product on for far too long can damage your mouth.
If you would like to have your teeth whitening treatments done by Drs. Deore and Jones, please call our office at 972-315-2200. We are conveniently located in Coppell, Texas, and would love for you to stop by. For the best results, whiten your teeth safely and effectively with Coppell Smiles!