Misaligned teeth can lead to premature wear, tooth loss, gum disease, and the buildup of bacteria associated with bigger problems, including heart disease. When your teeth are properly aligned, the health benefits are clear. It's easier to brush and floss around properly aligned teeth, and you are less likely to have pockets between gums and teeth that trap bacteria. More than seven out of ten American adults have some kind of issue with their bites, such as crowding, spacing, or overbites "Malocclusion".
If you are experiencing any of the following, it may be time to talk to Dr. Deore about the way your teeth are aligned.
- Cold sensitivity
- Teeth chipping or wearing
- Food getting caught between your teeth
- Difficulty flossing
- Self-consciousness when smiling for photos
- Biting lips, cheek, or tongue
- Indentations at the gum line
- Speech changes or lisping
- Bad breath
- Dry mouth or mouth breathing
- Jaw or muscle pain or headaches
- Receding gums
We run specials multiple times a year. Call us to see if there is one going on now!